Grado GR10e Portable Headphones
The Grado GR10e In-ear headphones feature a proprietary wide bandwidth moving armature design which will provide you with unsurpassed performance. Their small size allows the earphones to nestle well within the ear canal, maintaining an excellent air seal for improved bass and reduction of outside noise without causing discomfort.
With great precision and cutting-edge materials Grado has designed the GR10e to deliver frequency extensions in both the higher and lower ranges at the same time as reducing distortion. The result is near perfect replication of the music the way it was intended to be heard.
Within the pack you’ll fine 3 pairs of ear tips (small, medium and large) and 4 ear wax-proof cloths.
- Raised dot on left earphone provides tactile indication of channel, allowing earphones to be put on correctly even in the dark.
- Includes: 3 pair ear tips (small, medium, large; proprietary blend of two silicon rubber materials), Ear wax proof cloth x4Ear wax proof cloth ring x2
- Driver: Moving Armature
- Connector Type: 3.5mm stereo mini-plug
- Frequency Range: 20 -20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 116dB/1mW
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Maximum Input Power: 20mW
- Cable Length: 51"/130mm (oxygen-free copper wire)
- Weight: 9 grams including