Magnetodynaamisten kuulokkeiden kärkikahinoissa - Hifiman HE-6 kuulokkeet
- HiFiMAN HE-6 Advanced Orthodynamic Engineering
- Techpowerup: Recommended
- Reference-Grade Sound Quality
- Planar-Magnetic Drivers Create Superior Sound
- Open Backed Circumaural Design
- Adjustable headband & Rotating Earcups for Perfect Fit
- High-Quality Dual-Sided OCC Cable for Even Sound Delivery
- Large Earpads for Extended Comfort
HiFiMAN HE-6 Open Back Orthodynamic Audiophile Headphones. Developed for demanding music lovers, the HE-6 is HiFiMAN's front runner in the orthodynamic headphone world. The HE-6 incorporate HiFiMAN's planar-magnetic driver technology with greater precision and less reverberation compared to conventional dynamic drivers, delivering unequalled lucidity and exceptional sound.
HiFiMAN's HE-6 employs printed circuits on a very thin and flat diaphragm arranged in a uniform magnetic field. This system creates a soundstage that will make you think you are listening to speakers rather than headphones. The open design of the earcups add to the soundstage with broad and crisp dynamics.
High-quality balanced dual-sided OCC cables with PE sheath transfer the sound to near perfection. Included are two different lengths of dual balanced headphone cables. The HE-6 incorporates durable and lightweight plastic earcups for long-term performance and even acoustics.
Rotating in two axes, the HE-6 adapts to the contours of the head and guarantees a secure fit. The included large earpads and adjustable headband make for comfortable and long listening sessions. There is also a backup earpad included in the package, just in case of an emergency. When not in use, the HE-6 can be stored in the included storage case.
HiFiMAN 's HE-6 utilises printed circuits on a very thin and flat diaphragm placed in a uniform magnetic field. The result is an extremely light and responsive driver offering greater precision and reduced resonance compared to conventional dynamic systems.
With the open backed design the HE-6 delivers a broad, clear and open soundstage. The HE-6 uses highly durable plastic earcups for long-term performance and even acoustics.
These headphones require a potent reference headphone amplifier.
The HE-6's earcups are lightweight, which means that you can enjoy these headphones in great comfort during long listening sessions. With full sized earcups that rotate in two axes the HE-6 conform to the head shape and sit securely. Soft, full-size earpads make the comfort factor complete.
Included with the HE-6 is a high grade OCC cable which is terminated to balanced XLR output. The headphones also come with an OCC XLR to 6.5mm adapter. The dual-sided, detachable cable is made of high quality Single Crystal Copper and is sheathed in a flexible PE jacket.
Highly transparent, great dynamic capabilities and a very natural sound.
- Driver Type: Planar-magnetic
- Frequency Response: 8Hz to 65kHz
- Sensitivity: 83.5dB @1 mW
- Impedance: 50Ohm
- Cable: OCC XLR cable (2m), 6.35mm adapter (1m)
- Weight: 502g, without cable
HiFiMAN HE-6 Features
- HiFiMAN's flagship planar-magnetic headphones
- Planar-magnetic drivers combine dynamic and electrostatic performance
- Potent reference headphone amplifier required
- Responsive drivers create precision with wide dynamics and low resonance
- Open backed circumaural earcups deliver a wide and open soundstage
- Lightweight earcups create extended comfort during listening sessions
- Earcups rotate in two axes to conform to head shape
- Detachable cords for ease of cable upgrade and replacement,
- Includes two different lengths of dual balanced headphone cables and an extra earpad
- HiFiMAN HE-6 Open Back Orthodynamic Audiophile Headphones
- Balanced dual OCC cable with XLR termination (2m)
- Balanced dual XLR to 6.35mm adapter cable (1m)
- 2 headphone cable connectors
- Storage case
- Spare earpad