NAD CI 940 vahvistin, joka peittoaa kalliimpiaan.
Hintaisekseen erinomaisen kykenevä vahvistin. Saatavana grafiitin mustan värisenä.
Nelikanavainen vahvistin, jossa voidaan valita käytetäänkö kahta vahvistinta, vai kaikkia neljää.
Kahden kanavan teho voidaan tuplata silloitustoiminnolla.
High quality distributed audio
The CI 940 represents NAD's newest generation of high performance amplification for custom installation and distributed audio systems. Like many award-winning NAD amplifiers before it, the CI 940 is designed by our Engineer Emeritus, Bjørn Erik Edvardsen. The CI 940 can easily provide the instantaneous peak current required for good bass response by utilizing multiple discrete high power output devices. The power supply features a custom toroidal transformer that maintains very low impedance for lowest noise and good damping factor.
Power and Performance
The CI 940 has 4 channels of clean low distortion power set up in a 2 stereo zone configuration. Boasting 35 watts of continuous power per channel, the CI 940 is designed to drive low impedance speakers and long wire runs. Vanishingly low distortion and near absence of noise allow the music to emerge from a 'black' background that enhances stereo perspective and allows the subtle details of the music to be heard clearly. Generous dynamic power gives music a relaxed yet lively quality.
Simplicity in Integration
Easy integration is assured by the choice of DC trigger or signal-sensing auto-on with auto shut-off. The CI 940 employs a sophisticated music-sensing circuit to prevent the false triggers common with noisy source components or other types of interference noise like RF leakage or ground loops. Rack install is made neat and efficient, since the inputs and triggers offer daisy chain outputs. The power cable is detachable for easy service or cable upgrade. The amplifier is fully protected from short circuit and overheating and automatically restores operation after the condition is rectified. Indicator LEDs for each zone show protection status.
No worries, No hassle
System reliability and ease of installation were the primary objectives in this all-new design. The 2U rack height and included rack ears make good use of precious rack space. Thermostatically controlled forced air cooling ensures a long trouble-free service life. Phoenix speaker connection blocks make installation a snap, and wiring further simplified. A bridging feature allows each pair of channels to become a single high power channel, creating additional flexibility.
When it comes to sound, NAD is in the top tier of all amplifier brands, consistently winning awards for both performance and value for money. Known for their warm, expansive and intensely musical sound, NAD amplifiers are designed to drive real world speaker loads, not just simple laboratory test loads. The NAD CI 940 will bring out the best performance from any speaker giving you the best possible listening experience. It is also very quiet with inaudible residual noise in no-signal conditions, important when using efficient speakers in small spaces. Energy efficiency is also impressive with <0.5W standby consumption and highly efficient power delivery. Musical, practical, efficient and reliable, the CI 940 is everything you want for high quality distributed audio.
- 35 watts x 4 channels into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.03% THD
- bridged mode output is 70 watts x 2 channels into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.02% THD
- perfect for bi-amping stereo speakers, adding surround channels to a home theater system, or powering music zones in a multi-room audio system
- 4-ohm stable for use with a wide range of speakers
- Class AB amplifier with multiple discrete high-power output devices for high-quality sound and powerful bass
- signal-to-noise ratio: 95 dB
- 12-volt trigger/signal-sensing auto-on with auto shut-off
- custom toroidal power transformer for low noise and high damping factor
- two pairs of RCA preamp inputs let you play separate stereo sources in two zones
- line-level "loop through" outputs
- removable Phoenix-style speaker connectors for easier installation
- detachable power cord
- dual thermostat-controlled cooling fans
- rack mountable (brackets included)
- less than 0.5 watt standby power consumption
- 19-1/16"W x 4-3/16"H x 12-3/4"D
- weight: 15.35 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years